Landscapers are a valued part of our customer base and as such you are eligible for our ‘Landscapers Discount’ on plants we have in stock or may order in for you. We know your time is valuable so please take note of the following to ensure your visits are as efficient as possible.
- On your first visit we will give you a tour of the nursery so that you can become familiar with the location of different types of plants. We will ask you to fill out a registration form, explain the landscapers discount and answer any questions you may have.
- On future visits staff will be available to help you find specific plants in the nursery or to fetch plants from the staff only areas. Gather your plants either onto a cart or by your vehicle and one of us will tally them up when you are ready. Payment is appreciated at this time. We can arrange to hold the plants for you if you need to pick them up at a later date.
- If we do not have the plants you need in stock, we are always happy to check with our suppliers and to order them in if available.
- If you are checking for availability and or a quote for a specific project, the most expedient way is to email us a plant list, preferably in Excel format. We will do our best to get back to you ASAP.
- Plants name including variety if applicable
- Size preferred ie. 4”, 1 gallon, largest available
- Whether you are interested in available substitutions that we could suggest
- The date the plants would be needed for (this allows us to know if we would have time to order in specific plants if not in stock)
- Contact phone number