We know your time is valuable, so please take note of the following to make your visits as efficient as possible:
- On your first visit we will ask you to fill out a registration form, explain the Landscapers Discount and answer any questions you may have. Please have a business card or other proof of professional status with you.
- Gather your plants either onto a cart or by your vehicle and someone will tally them up when you’re ready.
- We can hold plants at the nursery if you want to pick them up at a later date, but they must be paid for first.
- We accept cash, debit, Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- If we do not have the plants you need in stock, we are always happy to check with our suppliers and to order them in if we can.
- Staff are available to help you find specific plants in the nursery or to fetch plants from staff only areas. We are also here to offer advice and bounce around ideas.
- If you are checking for availability or need a quote for a specific project, please email us a plant list, preferably in Excel format, to email@example.com. We will do our best to get back to you ASAP.
- Plant names including variety if applicable
- Preferred sizes, i.e. 4”, 1 gallon, largest available
- Required quantities
- Whether you will accept substitutions
- The date plants would be needed for (this allows us to know if there is time to order in plants not in stock)
- Contact phone number